For one of our international clients located in Denmark, we are looking for a consultant with huge experience in
Product Lifecycle Management connected with complex electronic engineering constructions/ devices.
The task consists of:
- Responsibility for assessment of market requirements and its impact on the platform
- Responsibility for detailed platform roadmap containing all products in platform incl. product upgrades, new features and solutions (feasibility of required product upgrades/changes together with R&D and SCM)
- Responsibility for evaluating customer value of platform products in comparison to main competitors (NPV / IRR)
- Responsibility for translation of customer value into potential price upsides together with MU OFF Sales
- Responsibility for defining product, modules and solutions (PRS) for specific platform according to market requirements, including technical and cost-targets (products, performance, transportation, installation, civil BoP).
- Responsibility for commercialization of product and features
- Candidate must be fluent in english written and spoken.
Background of consultant:
- The perfect candidate would be of technical background with a least a master level engineering combined with a commercial edcucation (GDBA/MBA).
- At least 6 years of experience in similar job family is required ( such as Aircraft- construction , Train- construction , automobile-construction, pump-production or similar industries).
- Strong analytical/logical skills, but with a general view and motivated by a holistic approach.
- Able to take charge in the process of maturing and improving the area of PLM.
- Excellent in communication and relationship building.
- Quality and result oriented.
- Able to ensure that deadlines are met and plans implemented.
- Structured, proactive and persistent.
In this position, the candidate must be able to understand and participate in constructive dialogue on a very detailed level regarding technical solutions. However, it is important that the candidate keep the holistic overview to make sure all threads are tied together at the end with a business approach. The candidate must be really driven by a highly complex environment with the aim of bringing clarity and communicate this combined view on all levels from technical expert to CEO level. Start:
6 months +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.