The project is to upgrade of the current, unsupported infrastructure (environment and operating system) to a fully supported environment.
A key area is testing of the core applications to ensure that the applications are not impacted by the upgrade to Windows 7, for which a Business/Systems Analyst with strong system testing experience is required.
- Local BA/QA Test lead and main point of contact for testing phase in Denmark
- Understand and document the requirements and testing of Windows 7 upgrades and associated applications
- Understand , define and document the testing process
- Liaise with the business areas to ensure that they are aware of and agree the application functions to be tested
- Responsible for creating test scripts and as part of a small team execute the test scripts
- Document and provide feedback on testing progress
- Analyse defects from system testing and UAT to identify root causes
- Ensure that business users sign-off testing plans and testing results
- Colaborate closely with the business, local IT team and UK based IT Project team to ensure complete and accurate analysis and testing Local BA/QA Test lead and main point of contact for testing phase in Denmark
- Excellent communication skills – particularly written language skills – Danish and English
- Solid Business or Systems Analysis background, from working on a variety of systems projects in a similar role
- Experience of creating and executing test scripts for the purpose of testing Windows 7 upgrades /migrations and business applications in an Enterprise environment
- Experience of performing impact assessments
- Mature understanding of test cycles
- Ability to write SQL queries to support testing
- Solid Excel skills (including pivot tables)
- Experience in insurance, preferably in a broking environment, or knowledge of brokers as an intermediary
- Any knowledge or exposure of Foxpro beneficial
- Experience working on large complex programmes in a Corporate environment
To be determined
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.