The Change Manager will be responsible for handling organisational change activities for an ERP project.
This includes Stakeholder analysis, Impact Analysis, Communication plan, Communication materials, Training needs analysis, Training Planning, development and Deployment, and support planning.
The project covers both Finance/Controlling and Human Resources areas and person should handle all elements of project impacts.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with all tasks mentioned in role description
- Independent work style (no need for holding hands), proactive, structured, analytical skills, efficient, strong communication skills (verbally and written), attention to detail, ability to balance planning and execution (plan things thoroughly, but still get them done).
- Challenge to get the right solution through, but understand when client wants things a particular way.
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment, prioritising own tasks adequately.
- Experience with working with a lot of different stakeholder types (here: Finance, HR as key users, Department mgrs as semi-heavy users, rest of organisation as light users. - ability to deal with organisation made up of IT and Financial sector professionals
Nice to have experience:
Preferably understanding of project-based IT organisation, IT-implementations and either Finance or HR processes. Start:
ca. 1 måned fuldtid, derefter en periode 50-75%
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.