The Process Manager will be central for our client, handling all changes towards process development.
The role is a global role and is supporting all sites for the client.
The Process Manager is responsible for the Change Control Board and handles all dialogues with the improvement and people working in the process he/she develops/supports.
Communication is in Swedish and English.
The person will be driving the Incident Management process initially but may also work with CMMI and other maturity Service Management areas as well as with Service Responsible and Service Managers to establish Service Management principles.
- Language: Swedish and English
- Experienced in implementing new ways of working with focus on organizational change management
- Analytical skills, can see the context of an overall level, but sometimes make a deep dive
- Good knowledge of the IT Service Management famework (ITIL) with minimum ITIL Foundation level
- Good knowledge of Lean and SCRUM
- Senior Service Management consultant that can lead strategic, tactical and operative process work and change management within the organization
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.