We are looking for a freelance Android Application Developer to join the experienced and successful team of Interactive Applications developers at our client.
- Develop and maintain native android Interactive applications for multiple versions of the Android mobile operating system
- Participate and/or plan and lead architecture design efforts and key milestones
- Participate and/or lead C&F efforts for next generation products
- Design and develop prototype products as needed
- Estimate development efforts and make commitments
- Troubleshoot and remedy programming bugs and errors as documented and prioritized
- Participate in daily project meetings
- Work in team environment and share knowledge.
- Evaluate new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities into the platform.
- Strong Proficiency in Android SDK and Java Application Development.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Approach to Software Development.
- Completed or production-ready applications available on Google Play, the Amazon Appstore, or via private business
- Knowledge of the latest Android features, Google APIs and general technology trends
- Strong understanding of Interactive Applications development including memory management, file I/O, network and socket programming, multi-threading and concurrency
- 5+ years of software development experience preferably in the mobile domain
- 2+ years of experience developing and maintaining Android applications
- Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current Android OS
- Experience developing software for OEMs or outside customers
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, and can excel in a team-based environment. Strong initiative and enthusiasm
Duration: 18 months
Hours: min. 24 hours on site Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.