Quite extraordinary this is NOT a freelance position.
We are helping one of our great clients to recruit a firmware developer.
As set-top firmware developer you will be in charge of integrating and porting our interactive TV software onto our set-top box hardware. Your tasks will include the implementation of new drivers for our specific hardware, the integration of various software packages and libraries in our Linux based operating system, the build and packaging of firmware.
You will be in charge of the root cause analysis and fix in new and existing firmware releases for defects escalated to the development team.
As a member of the STB team you will work in coordination with other developers both internal and external, in Denmark or abroad, to deliver innovative solutions that meet high quality standards.
- You have 3 to 5 years prior experience in set-top box firmware development
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or in electronic engineering
- You have full proficiency in C or C++ and some experience with assembly language. Knowledge of python or other scripting languages would be a plus,
- You have been working extensively with Linux in an embedded environment and have a thorough understanding of the Linux kernel and Linux drivers.
- Prior experience with Intel based platforms would be a huge plus
- Good knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and multimedia/video playback is desired
- You work and communicate well in a team
- You are open minded and organized
- You speak English fluently and like to work in a multicultural environment
Soonest possible (latest 1st June)
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.