Your job will be informal management of team of technical migration personnel combined with technical planning of relevant project tasks.
- Relocation and/or migration of Applications/Systems from external location to local datacenters
- Tasks involved: o Receiving Application Collections o Planning for completion and reporting o Ordering and follow-up o Delivery and implementation o Test migration
We expect that you have 3-5 years of experience as Technical Project Manager.
We expect that you have completed Prince2 Foundation education or similar.
We expect that you are used to working in agile project environments with ever changing tasks and deadlines.
- Are used to navigate in large complex organisations.
- Are proactive and can adopt this with working in a highly agile environment.
- Have detailed knowledge on Midrange IT architectures inkl. Wintel, Linux, Solaris, AIX, IBM iSeries, SQL, Oracle and DB2
- Have extensive experience with MS Office components such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Are able to manage more projects at the same time.
- Are used to communicate in writing and to document your work.
- Are responsible for keeping deadlines.
- Are Quality oriented and well organised.
3 months + extension
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.