Software is developed primarily in Visual Studio , Microsoft. NET C #, using the method Test Driven Development (TDD).
Further technologies/tools used in the project:
MSSQL , NServiceBus , MSMQ , Silverlight, CPLEX, MongoDB , HTML5, SAP PI.
Tasks will include:
- general integration strategy
- ensuring a flexible and scalable software architecture of the system
- development of business functionality
- automated regression testing
- build and deployment processes
Furthermore the consultant must be able to and willing to easy adapt new technologies or software.
Other technology skills required:
- At least 5 years of deep experience in C# development.
- Strong architectural skills.
- Experience with cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with security models.
- Experience with integration of SCADA/operational technology and enterprise systems.
- Experience with protocols like OPC-UA, 104 and the like.
- Ability to select right technology to use for right task.
- Business domain knowledge on the cross business unit value chain in multi-utilities.
- Deep and documented experience with Smart Energy in general and the concept virtual power plant especially.
- Good understanding of the EU and DK government regulation of energy markets.
- Documented experience in development and maintenance of a Virtual Power Plant.
- Excellent in communication with the line of business and IT at all organizational levels.
- Team player focused on knowledge sharing.
- Strong intercultural skills and experience with dispersed teams cross countries and regions.
Language skills: Fluent in Danish and English Start:
2. january 2014
Rest of year, + extension 3 x 1 year
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.