Project management of a high profile and externally integrated project with focus on incorporating the clients into the a core trading platform.
There is heavy coordination activities with external parties for testing and delivery.
- Standard project management including but not limited to communication, project planning, risk analysis and mitigation, dependency identification and tracking, cross project collaboration, status reporting, stakeholder management, etc.
- Being a critical contributor to supporting the overall program. You will report directly to the program manager and be responsible for identifying dependencies and coordinating them with other PMs and the Program Manager.
- Gathering feature requests from other teams, partners and customers
- Designing features and writing detailed Specifications and communicating these to stakeholders and gain acceptance for scope
- Drive feature development throughout release lifecycle together with other PM’s, architects, developers, testers and affected teams
- Take decisions and lead feature development from start to end of the development cycle by bringing clarity into complex tasks and handling many tasks at the same time without stalling
- Creation and maintenance of accurate project plan including aligning of milestones to program delivery
- Drive and participate in all phases of the product development cycle and thereby ensure that the functionality requested is delivered.
Essential skill requirements:
- Ability to take decisions and lead feature development from start to end of the development cycle by bringing clarity into complex tasks and handling many tasks at the same time without stalling
- Experience with owning and defining the key scenarios and requirements for one or more feature areas/projects
- Experience with the creation and implementation of accurate plans on large projects including system integration with 3rd parties and large data migrations
- Drive and participate in all phases of the product development cycle and thereby ensure that the functionality requested is delivered
- Continuously assure that the offering meets requirements of partners and customers and provide a clear functional roadmap
- Drive schedule and all tasks required to meet the product life cycle and given milestones
- Work effectively with Development, Test and User Assistance organizations, in addition to Subsidiaries and Support organizations.
- Create open and effective communication channels that help align multiple feature area/project teams across functions and regions
Important skill requirments:
- Experience of complete SDLC, configuration management
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently
- Ability to convert requirements to specifications of features that can be implemented
- Basic coding skills with an understanding of.NET, data modeling, architectural overview and experience with the MS stack on a technical and usage level
Nice to have skills:
- Prince2 Foundation/Practitioner
- Exposure to investment banking domain.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- BizTalk integration experience is a plus
- MS CRM experience is a plus
4 months + extension
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.