The candidate will work closely with Customer IT and Business and Product vendor in the definition, requirements, process mapping and gap analysis, implementation, testing, training, and support of SureComp IMAX and allNETT products.
He will assist in elicitation of requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
He will be jointly responsible in identification and requirement elicitation of the interfacing application along with BAs working on the project. And act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
The role may require managing a team of 1-3, providing business, product and technical leadership, coaching and mentoring in terms of ramping up the product knowledge.
- Experience in implementation of Trade Finance Products preferably SureComp Products in trade finance area like IMAX and allNETT
- Should be well versed with the functional and technical configurations of the product
- Should be able to do the process mapping and gap analysis as well as requirements for interface developments
- Sound knowledge of trade finance domain preferably w.r.t. international trade
- Should have sound awareness and ability to handle regulatory aspects of trade finance
- Should have worked in in trade finance area from business or IT side or in trade finance product development
- Good understanding and appreciation for technology
- Sound knowledge about data base and should be able to write & execute query etc.
- Preferably should have exposure to work on configuration of product in a bank
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.