A new API based web infrastructure is being build, based on ASP.NET Web API and SignalR.
To extend the current team the client need a Senior Developer with excellent knowledge of web based security in order to participate in development of the software, covering authentication, authorization, throttling and protection related to securing from web based malicious attack attempts and exploitation of the system.
To be considered for this position, your profile must match, but not be limited to the following skill sets.
- At least 5 years of experience with SW development in the Microsoft domain using C#.
- Experience with agile development methods – preferably SCRUM, using TFS, and TDD/BDD.
- Experience with DDD and distributed architectures and messaging patterns is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience from the financial sector is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You take pride in your work, and in delivering solutions with a high quality.
- You want to work in a professional atmosphere focusing on continuous improvement
- You can work independently and take full ownership of your assignments.
- You are a good team player, and you like to work closely together with skilled colleagues in a self-organizing team. You have the skills to take ownership for the team deliveries and be the technical lead.
- You have good English skills, both in speech and writing.
- Strong skills in C# and ASP.NET
- Good understanding of web-based security
- Experience working with exchanging authentication and authorization data between security domains, preferably with SAML2 and/or OAuth2.
- Experience working with Microsoft security foundation i.e. Windows Identity Foundation/System.IdentityModel
- Experience designing security features, security reviews, implementation and Security testing
- Experience enforcing Security best practices and protection for Web related technologies
5-6 months + extension
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.