A new API based web infrastructure is being build, based on ASP.NET Web API and SignalR.
The consultant will be working on the streaming solution.
To be considered for the position, your profile must match, but not be limited to the following skill sets:
- At least 5 years of experience with SW development in the Microsoft domain using C#.
- Experience with agile development methods – preferably SCRUM, using TFS, and TDD/BDD.
- Experience with DDD and distributed architectures and messaging patterns is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience from the financial sector is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- You take pride in your work, and in delivering solutions with a high quality.
- You want to work in a professional atmosphere focusing on continuous improvement
- You can work independently and take full ownership of your assignments.
- You are a good team player, and you like to work closely together with skilled colleagues in a self-organizing team. You have the skills to take ownership for the team deliveries and be the technical lead.
- You have good English skills, both in speech and writing.
- Strong skills in Microsoft .NET and C#.
- Strong skills in parallel programming/async programming and good understanding of .NET memory management.
- Generally strong software engineering skills. You write solid code backed by unit tests, and you propose, document and discuss designs at the component/sub system level.
- Good understanding of network protocols and programming at the level of sockets/web sockets.
- Good understanding of the ASP.NET and ASP.NET Web API is a plus.
- Experience working with a web streaming technology, such as SignalR, WebSync, Kaazing would be a plus.
5-6 months + extension
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.