Experienced IT Analyst in Derivatives and Risk Systems, IT Capital Markets.
For a project on to-end IT solution for deal capture of OTC derivatives and all the infrastructure to handle external trade feeds, matching, clearing and straight through processing of these trades.
The consultant will form a close partnership with the business, keeping the systems “always on” and finding a way through all challenges to deliver reliable solutions to short deadlines using the latest technology and software development tools. Creativity, enthusiasm for IT, and a “can do” attitude are a must.
Keywords on requirements:
- can bridge Business with IT.
- know how to translate complex, intangible business requirements into innovative designs which improve productivity and decrease operational risk.
- know how to take responsibility for an IT solution once it has been delivered into production.
- are able to thrive in conditions where it is a prerequisite to be able to drive the implementation of new functionality, whilst at the same keeping a stable and error free production environment.
- Maybe you have worked with integration towards affirmation platforms such as MarkitWire and IceLink and with the FpML standard.
- Ideally you have several years of experience with implementing and supporting financial software in banking and you have worked with derivatives trading systems or affirmation platforms.
- You have experience with SQL and agile development techniques and tools (especially Kanban and Atlassian tools).
It is a very international working environment and fluent English is essential. Start:
6 monts +
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.