Microsoft Performance Engineer for 8 months (estimated) for a project in Oslo, Norway. Expected project start: April 2013 (not confirmed yet)
- The consultant will be responsible for performance related tasks (see details below) as part of a project implementing a solution based on Microsoft technologies: Dynamics AX, BizTalk Server, AppFabric/C# and SQL Server.
- The consultant will primarily be working on location in Oslo, Norway but with guidance and coaching from our Principal Performance Engineer out of Copenhagen, DK.
- The right profile have experience from working in international projects and is able to work independently
- The consultant will receive guidance, tool support and expert mentoring from the Head Office in Copenhagen.
- The consultant needs to speak and read one of the following languages to an average level (Norwegian/ Swedish/ Danish) but must have a good command of English.
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review designs and deliverables from a performance perspective.
- Tune applications and databases.
- Create test scripts for integration tests.
- Design and create load applications.
- Execute performance test.
- Analyze and resolve errors and change orders.
Skills (in prioritized order):
- Performance test and tuning,
- Quest Performance Analyzer,
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.