They shall preferably operate from Copenhagen, but it’s not disqualifying if they operate from Stockholm. They should be able to travel between the countries however.
"ROLE & FUNCTION
Independently plan, manage and deliver the GDPR- project assigned area. Responsible for balancing risk and issues, technical do-ability and business demands
Follows the customer governance guidelines according to the customer gating model. The consultant will be part of the GDPR Programme Core team. Responsible for working on a Nordic level when required, stakeholder management for Denmark, Norway and Sweden
Example of TASKS but not limited to
- Independently plan, manage and deliver the work stream physical data and/or Operations& training
- Act as BA SME for technical GDPR integration in to the operational business
- Responsible for balancing risk and issues, proactively manage dependencies within the program as well as manage business demands
- Deliver high involvement in the team and together identifying, creating and implementing standards and controls necessary for GDPR compliance
- Facilitate meetings, workshops and participate in program meetings as required
- Follows the customer governance guidelines according to the customer gating model
- Report status on a weekly basis
- Provide input in design, as well as hands on deliveries of the creation of procedures to handle all types of sensitive data, managing data in test environments, collection, analysis and validation of process/ systemic information and information about data
- Work experience from the insurance business is a merit
- Can manage the strategic and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
- More than 8 years of relevant IT project management and general project management experience
- Proven track record as a skilled leader and change manager i.e. proven ability to create high-performing teams
- Track record of independently managing complex IT projects with high quality result
- Excellent process and analytical skills and good risk assessment
- Good working knowledge of the GDPR legislation
- Good sound understanding of data management
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and pay attention to sources of information
- Ability to easily adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Ability to quickly establish a network within the project as well as across the organisation and external parties
- Very good command of Danish and working proficient in English language (both written and spoken)."
20. November 2017
31. March 2018
Copenhagen or Stockholm
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.