For one of our clients we are looking for an IT Project Manager, who is expert in combining Business and IT.
The profile must be right hand for the RTE - Release Train Engineer, and get teams etc. to work and take care of certain internal meetings. The stakeholder part will be handled by RTE.
Experienced programme manager with lots of experience with agile ways of working Client is in the middle of agile transformation based on the SAFe framework and the objective is to be able to deliver all new IT solutions through strong cross functional teams working fully agile before the end of 2017.
Will be a key player in the organisation to facilitate the SAFE processes for the program. Working closely in the management of the program with the Solution architect, Product manager and Business change manager. Other key stakeholder is the Business owners, Test manager, scrum masters and product owners.
Candidate must have talent for agile principles and passion for working agile and is a team player, who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas - and facilitate the required discussion to ensure high focus on creating value.
- Financial responsible for the program
- Create the program/train roadmap, update backlogs and create architecture and business impact assessment
- Prepare PI-planning, facilitate the PI-planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
- Reporting of budget, status and business value the program bring to the business
- Coaching the scrum masters and ensure high performance in the all teams
- Ensure team reporting to relevant key persons
- Facilitate a close collaboration with the product manager and system architect
- Close collaboration with product owners and scrum master in the program
- Implement SAFE principles and best practices for the program/train
Candidate gets to drive the program/train to let the vision coming alive by having to a high performance teams with a great attitude. Manage the train and the teams through the delivery of features to the business which gives value to them.
- Strong IT knowledge and the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits.
- Documented experience as Senior IT Project Manager
- Documented experience with Agile projects
- Documented experience with SAFe
- An advantage if also Scaled Agile (SAFe) certified.
- Candidate must be persistent and have focus on cooperation between many different profiles, both on professional and personal level.
- Must be good at creating results through teamwork. Great Facilitator with a high focus on value.
- Result-oriented and focused on achieving goals with the priority deliverables and have the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. *Great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds.
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.