The KYC Data project is responsible for controlled and coordinated definition of the KYC data models and related data services
vital to delivery of the E2E Financial Crime Change Program KYC strategic vision.
Develop the KYC data models and where required oversee data modelling and implementation of data models within technology teams providing solutions vital to the KYC data capture service.
Support the data modelling practice in FCCP KYC Data Project and the wider FCCP programme where required.
Drive forward the acquisition, integration, maintenance and utilisation of The Clients Group Technology data models and dictionaries, in conjunction with members of the Clients Data Councils, Customer and Counterparty Data, Financial Crime Technology and Chief
Information Architecture Office
Key Accountabilities contains but are not
- Data Modelling & Design, Corporate Data Models and Schemas
- Partner with business and technology areas of the business to ensure all data elements have accurate business definitions and required metadata is captured
- Lead/assist with strategic initiatives relating to data modelling and data governance
- Collaborate across the Financial Crime area and Customer Master Data to understand the changing nature of KYC data and metadata e.g. reference data and its impacts to the
business especially risk and security
- Build/Test Support, Maintenance of the KYC data model through build and test phases of the various KYC solution development life cycles, production of comprehensive documentation to be used to support implementation of KYC
Provide high level estimates to support the development of business cases, with a view to obtaining initial funding Support development of business logical data models in support of business processes re-
definition work and/or as a pre-requisite to reformation of Information Architecture and solution selection. Start:
June 1st 2017
May 30th 2018
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.