We are looking for several consultants that can be a part of our client's integration/deployment team where the overall responsibilities are:
- Receiving the application packages from developers ...
- Wrap it into the deployment tool and deploy on test ...
- Pre-prod and production.
It is important that you have experience in performance measurement and tuning both on platform and Infrastructure layers so that you can bring extended input to the platform development.
- Install WLS in high availability/continuous availability design, both on Linux and Windows hosts on servers for all environments (dev., test, pre-prod and prod.)
Install, deploy and administrate SOA products;
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB),
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Business process management (BPM) tools.
- Configuration and tuning of WebLogic (according to best practice)
- Deploy vendor code drops on WLS for all environments
- Migrate WLS code between environments
- Identify issue and problem in WLS/Linux Servers
- Review WLS configuration changes and
- Support test activities related to WLS tasks
As a person you possess a
- A hands-on approach to your work.
You want to deliver quality solutions on time as well as driving new innovations.
Working under pressure when needed is something you enjoy and you like to have new challenges to improve yourself and others.
- WLS and OSB Expert, able to develop in Oracle 11g and 12c.
- Knowledge about OBIEE Cluster setup in 12 c is an advantage
- Automatic code deployment knowledge using installer tool (Ninjago)
- Knowledge about WLS in Operations
Nice to have:
- programming skills: Java, Unix/Linux shell.
- knowledge of ITIL and Remedy
- Very good communication skills in English.
Plese ask for a more detailed specification, thank you.
This JobAdd will expire MAY 28 Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.