For financial client we are looking for a DataStage architect to support a Data Programme.
We are looking for senior architects to support the operational readiness of the application. We are in particular looking for architects with experience in ensuring high availability and stabiliy of business critical applications in large enterprises.
The architect will act as a DataStage expert that will ensure that our DataStage architecture supports a truly business critical setup. The architect will also suggest improvements and define best practice templates with focus on reusability, fail over, recovery etc.
The required skills and competences can be summarized as follows:
- Self driven and able to drive and influence colleagues
- Experience using DataStage in a real time setup (The client uses DataStage in combination with CDC to drive a near-real time data flow)
- Experienced solution architect
- Experience in designing and building business critical solutions
- Good at writing technical documentation
The position can be held in Copenhagen (Høje Taastrup), Fredericia or Helsinki Start:
22th of May
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.