For our client in the financial industry we are looking for a senior architect to support our client’s Oracle SOA Suite team and architects; responsible for operational readiness of the applications that are part of the Customer and Counterparty Data Programme.
We are in particular looking for a consultant with experience in:
- Ensuring high availability and stability of business critical applications in large enterprises acting as Oracle SOA Suite expert and sparring partner to the lead solution architect and development team.
The architect will help to ensure that the SOA Suite implementation and architecture supports a truly business critical setup.
The architect must be comfortable in a leading and driving role and has a proven track record of designing and building SOA solutions that supports very strict Non Functional Requirements (NFR).
The required skills and competencies can be summarised as follows:
- Able to drive and influence colleagues
- Experienced solution architect
- Experience in designing and building business critical solutions
- Good at writing technical documentation
We are looking forward to hear from you ASAP and no later than MAY 9, thank you Start:
6 months +option for extending
Min. 5 years professional work experience within IT