Role: Senior IT Analyst
Area: Financial/Banking credit systems and compliance
Location: Copenhagen full time 10+ months
Team: approx 40 team members based in Copenhagen, the Nordics and offshore teams in India.
The team are responsible for developing/maintaining IT solutions within the credit area, including:
- Assessing the credit risk of client's customers through scoring and rating
- Automated credit recommendations and credit limits
- Managing credit risk signals
- Analyse requirements in the area of compliance, segregation of duties (SoD) and other related items.
- Perform analysis together with the teams and subject matter experts.
- Support IT management and Service Management in resolving day to day analysis and documentation.
- Support finding solutions for and in regards to both IT and organisational changes to establish an efficient and compliant setup.
You have extensive experience with:
You can manage your own part of a change initiative with many stakeholders and involve the right people at the right time.
You facilitate stakeholder collaboration and provide technical and business knowledge for the development of software applications, decision proposal or study.
You enjoy team based collaborating and eager to share your knowledge.
You can work independently as know when to reach out and involve others.
You are able to understands new domains, IT platforms and systems.
You have experience from the financial sector.
You speak and write English on a high level.
It is an advantage if you know Danish.
Please contact me in regards to show your interest and to get a detailed specification on this role.
This JobAdd will be valid until 01-05-2017 Start:
Minimum 5 years of professional experience from similar roles