For one of our clients we are looking for an expert Business Change Manager tol fullfill this role:
The main task will be to lead and ensure professional change management execution in a number of IT business transformation initiatives. Across all tasks the consultant will ensure alignment with the overall IT change management strategy.
The client is in the middle of an agile transformation based on the SAFe framework and the objective is to be able to deliver all new IT solutions through strong. cross functional teams working fully agile before the end of 2017.
In overview the primary tasks will be to:
- Foster general understanding and awareness of the need for business change management in selected IT programmes and projects
- Lead a large change management initiatives and ensure professional change management execution across programmes and projects
- Initiate change management plans with clearly defined requirements, and execute/oversee execution of the change plan
- Ensure appropriate training and knowledge transfer for all key stakeholders
- Analyse and assess the scope for change at the project/programme level.
Travel is approx. 20-50 days per year to meet colleagues and partners around the world.
- Change management professional with leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work and quickly adapt to an ever changing business environment.
- Able to influence all levels in the organisation while explaining and negotiating in favour of the change agenda
- Several years of experience from driving Business Change Management programmes.
- Preferebly familiar with Kotter’s Change Model and/or Prosci’s ADKAR. fully capable of ensuring a strong focus on planning, the right coordination,
- Genuine change leadership
- Experience in nsuring appropriate training and knowledge transfer for all key stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with agile ways of working
31 st. january 2018,
Poland, Denmark Aarhus + internationally
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.