We are looking for an experienced C++ Developer for a client in Oslo, to participate on their mission to define the future of 3D machine vision and robotics automation!
You will be developing high quality code for both in-house hardware, and PC based applications. You should be an outgoing, customer oriented and self-driven person that is also a good team worker (occasional international travel is to be expected). Experience we are looking for:
- Profound knowledge of C++ / C++11
- Experience with automated software testing and continuous integration (Bandu / C-make)
- Higher education within IT
- Experienced in Agile and Test Driven development methodologies.
- It is a plus if you have experience with other coding languages as well (Python, .Net and MATLAB), and 2D/3D machine vision.
Any Scandinavian language or English. Scope:
100% position, onsite at client's location in Oslo. Pay:
If you believe you are up for the task, or otherwise have any questions, contact us as soon as possible. Use the form below, or call/email Robert Norby. Start:
4 mnd + option
Min. 5 years professional IT-experience.