We are searching for a web developer for development on various differtn projects within the next couple of months. Following that, there's an option for ad hoc jobs now and then, since the candidate is now familiar with the clients systems.
- Build new big and small solutions and integrations from scratch
- Product development and support of existing solutions and integrations
- Sometimes working alone on projects, and sometimes as part of a larger team
- Responsible for not just development but also making right business requirements, good design, ongoing testing, surveillance of solutions, documented and in high quality
- Communicate close with the business defining both new projects and small enhancements
- Work close with team colleagues, with focus on ongoing improvement on how we work
- Participate in meetings across the organization with both IT-professionals and the business
- Part of agile development philosophy
Desired Skills and Experience:
It is not a requirement that you master all the tools and technologies we use, but it is important that you have experience in some of them or in related technologies.
You must have experience with:
As position is Web Team, you should have knowledge of:
It will be great if you know about:
You have 5+ years work experience in complex development solutions with many data integrations.
You are structured, can prioritize, and know the value of clear and effective communication.
You are driven to deliver excellent results, and work well both on your own and as a dependable team player.
You are full-stack, so requirement gathering, some documentation and technical testing responsibilities are included. Start:
Soonest possible, latest 13. February
2-3 months + ad hoc option afterwards
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.