Happy New Year from ProData.
For our client in the financial industry we are looking for a Process Analyst for Change Management & Release and Deployment processes. The consultant must provide support for both processes.
Both Infrastructure & Operation as well as Business IT areas uses these processes and the focus is to ensure that the processes are fit for purpose, supported by good tools, well-known by the users, measureable and supports the service provisions related to the process.
Processes, People and Products (tools) are keys for delivering services.
The Change Management and the Release and Deployment processes are based on ITL v3 and used to efficiently plan, build, test and deploy changes to the live environment. This should be done in a controlled manner with minimal unpredicted impact on the production services, operations and support organization.
As a Process Analyst you will drive actions to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of Change Management and Release and Deployment together with the Process Owners and the executing areas and manage agreed activities within the following areas:
- Managing process and tool requirement and process design specifications including stakeholder management
- Test of changes to processes
- Test of changes to IT Service Management tools (mainly BMC/Remedy and Report tools)
- Preparation of training material, work instructions and process documents
- Conducting training, surveys, interviews and analyzing KPI reports
- Creating and maintain communication plans and material
- Support to IT Change Management process owner team and in executing their roles
- SPOC for Mails and questions regarding CM and release management
- Support to all stakeholders
Work style and Personality:
- Experienced in working with the design, improvement, implementation and maintenance of IT Change Management and Release & deployment processes
- Solid knowledge of ITIL v3 framework with focus on Change Management and Release and Deployment and the interfacing processes.
- Able to work in an “ever changing world”.
- Experiences working in a large organisations, acting naturally and efficiently at all levels, respecting business and cultural differences.
- Solid communication skills in english.
- Team player, service minded and cooperation skills, as well as a positive open mind.
If you have documented experience with the above requirements and available for a 12-13 months assignment in Copenhagen I am very pleased to hear from you ASAP and no later than 09-01-2017, thank you. Start:
23-01-2017 (or ASAP)
Minimum 5 years of experience within IT