For one of our clients we are looking for an experienced ITIL Problem Manager for root cause handlings in Enterprise environments. For this they need someone with sharp analytic IT abilities.
The client has a global complex IT environment with a large SAP landscape and an IT infrastructure based on technologies like Windows, Unix, Cisco, Exchange, DB2, WMware, etc.
The Client wants to reduce irregularities and breakdowns within IT operations and The consultant must act fast on the problem and keep attention on it until there is certainty the supplier has located the underlying cause of the disruption - The root cause of the incident.
Consultant should also keep a diligent eye on ensuring that identified actions to prevent recurrence of the incident, are documented and handled until closure.
In special situations consultant will head a task force to reestablish operational stability of an IT service in crisis.
The client is looking for a committed and quality minded trouble-shooter with:
- Relevant theoretical background, such as ITIL, Kepner + Tregoe or Prince2 certifications.
- Experienced in general IT infrastructure and perhaps also in SAP landscape.
- Expereince from a large operational setting, heading a team , assuming a powerful and decisive approach
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English and are able to get by in Danish as well.
- Communication skills with ability to differentiate the message to support variance at receivers, that being management, technicians or business.
- Service-minded, able to make yourself heard, understood and respected by suppliers and co-workers.
- Having a keen analytical eye.
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.