On behalf of our financial client we are looking for BI Solution Architect Expert to work on a new Data hub.
Create a harmonized Data Hub for all data needed by Transaction Banking Cash Management Channels (CCM) in order to simplify data consumption both internally and externally and enable Nordea wide analytics.
The solution will build on the Data Store that Corporate Access Account Reporting has created and expand it with multiple new sources from multiple countries in order to contain all data needed for the channels.
The data Hub will be placed in Common Data (Hadoop platform within Group Functions Data Engineering) and thereby aligned with the GEM strategy and will enable multiple consumers of the data.
We are looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for the following:
- Defining Solution and documenting SAD (Solution Architecture Document)
- Presenting and socializing solution to iTAG and Business stakeholders
- MEGA documentation for the solution
- Option evaluation for technologies for the solution
- Interaction with Project team members to define requirements
- Work closely with the Domain Architect for the area
Role of the Solution Architect:
- Proactively drive the creation of the IT architecture for an area in
alignment with the organisation s business and IT strategy.
- Possess deep knowledge of one or more of the following architecture
domains: Business, Information, System or Technical Architecture, or IT
- Secure understanding of the important factors for Business and IT within own area, and their impact on the architecture.
- Proactively guide and govern standards principles and best practices to
better achieve organisational objectives.
- Experienced Java developer and Solution Architect
- Experienced with development of API’s
- Experienced in interacting with Hadoop
- Adapting and responding to change (Superior level)
- Creating and innovating (Superior level)
- Influencing (Professional level)
- Working with people (Superior level)
- Conceptual thinking (Superior level)
- Enterprise architecture (Professional level)
- IT solution architecture (Superior level)
- Software engineering (Superior level)
25th of October 2016
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.