On behalf of our financial client we are looking for ITIL Process Consultant to service excellence.
In Group IT Simplification Program we are having projects focusing on Automated Services, and here we are establishing a supporting Service Excellence team when we are delivering foundation and shared services to orchestrate and automate provisioning of resilient hosting environments based on the requirements from Core Banking Platform Retail
New Payment Platform Wholesale
, GCD Group Common Data
and other business IT projects.
To facilitate the service excellencee process and terminology, interact with Stakeholders, chase data and needed changes, support CAOS (Cloud Automation & Orchestrations System) developers and Engineering domains under service development
- Deep knowledge about ITIL and service management
- Experience with Infrastructure and operation organizations and knowledge about the normally used technologies
- Able to illustrate complex processes via VISIO
- Able to transform multiple scenarios into one truth
- Good at communication and able to navigate in a political environment
- Experience with change management
- Experience with Remedy and work-orders
- Must be able to accommodate large amount of information, create overview and take responsibility for delivering own part
- Work experience within an international environment with colleagues outside Denmark, i.e. Stockholm
- Team player, Robust, Flexible and pro-active
- Fluently in written and verbal English
10th of October 2016
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.