On behalf of our financial client we are looking for a Technial Project Coordinator/Assistant.
Your responsibilities are to ensure the on boarding of profiles in to CyberArk continues as effective as possible.
You will plan, coordinate and manage the on boarding process from initial contact with the application providers, platform owners and other stakeholders to collecting the UAT from these on boarded CyberArk stakeholders.
You will on a daily basis interface with application and platform owners and providers, CyberArk IT specialists, the CyberArk version 2 implementation team (Mauro, Atos) and communication staff to exchange knowledge about the activities around CyberArk (on boarding, reporting, process support etc.)
You have to coordinate may activities with many different teams at the same time while keep a good overview on progress for the +500 applications, platforms, profiles etc in scope.
You will work with general IT Security and with selected IT Security services supplied to Nordea group to improve and ensure secure IT environments.
You are also responsible for the architecture and design of our Privileged Access Management (PAM) implementation and to ensure that Nordea overall strategy around PAM is kept up-to date and proactively develop and implement new capabilities.
The qualifications you need as coordinator is:
- Find it natural to take on responsibility and use your expertise.
- Have the needed drive to solve problems,
- Strong communication skills
- Have a professional level of English and speak one of the Nordic languages.
In addition, we expect that you:
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of PAM (Privileged Access Management) tools, preferably CyberArk. CyberArk is the tool that will be the primary tool for PAM in Nordea
- CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional or equivalent is preferable, but not a requirement
- Certification on access management tools
- Preferably experience from Access Management, Identity Management and Access Control Systems
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.