For one of our clients within the Financial sector we are looking for a Senior Project Manager / Team Lead who is able to bridge towards different areas within Wholesale Banking and Capital Markets.
You will act as a team lead on a running project.
The team consist of 35 people in 3 teams each with a scrum master and tech lead to support you.
The teams are located both in Denmark and India.
The team is a development team being responsible for PL SQL solutions supporting the middle office area (Financial Reporting Center) in Wholesale Banking including accounting, PnL, trade surveillance, revaluation price control, Legal and statutory reporting.
Your focus will be on
- Building the bridge towards Infrastructure and operation organisation, business partners, project managers and other teams within Whole Sale Banking and Capital Markets IT.
- Ensure project commitment and deliveries across teams on strategic programs.
- Coach and push the team in the right direction delivering on our change agenda toward a more mature IT department
- You have a dedication for making things possible.
- Focus on improving and following processes eg. in relation to test and release management.
- Experience from a development organisation is required
Agile Methods (Scrum etc.) - Senior Level
Deployment, release planning - Senior Level
Project Manager - Senior Level
If you have questions or believe that you have a match on the requirements, please submit your interest ASAP and latest on the 19th of August 2016, thank you. Start:
No later than 15-09-2016
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.