We are looking for a Project manager who have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with managing projects
- Experience with security projects
- Certification: Prince 2 Foundation
The project manager will be track lead of the "patch track" of the Cyber Defence Project. The task will be to manage the track, plan and coordinate activities, coordination with the business and application owners, ensuring when patching, that the relevant parts has been informed and coordinated.
Critical tasks as Track Lead/Project Manager:
- Organizing, planning and controlling
The client will prefere candidates who have:
- Experience with security projects, relevance for Cyber defence, patch track
- Experience with ITIL related projects
- Have experience within managing application patching, vulnerability management and infrastructure setup
The candidate will have to submit prof of education and certifications.
Deadline 15th of August at 9 o'clock. Start:
Between 1st of September
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.