On behalf on our financial client we are looking for Expert Test Manager.
The task is huge, challenging and the timelines are the definition tight. Coordination across the whole organization will be needed working closely with the application providers and receivers.
We are looking for a Expert Test Manager with 10 plus years of test management experience who ideally has been working in the past within the Capital Markets domain and has an understanding of the applications landscape and the trade lifecycle. The person will be in charge of creating and executing the overall test strategy towards delivering the new pre production test environments along with the level test plans and coordinate the testing activities across 50 plus applications over a period of at least 6 months.
Taking into account the size and importance of the task, a solid suceess delivery record should be demonstrated.
- Prior experience with leading the test activities of establishing test environments is a big asset.
- Understanding of infrastructure aspects (including servers, databases, firewalls, queues and CoLo connections) is highly desirable.
- Experience on release management and version control is a huge asset.
- Strong experience with planning and execution of infrastructure, integration, performance and release deployment testing is necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, MS Project and MS Office is a must.
- Strong experience with test data definition and creation is absolutely necessary. Data masking experience is considered as a big asset.
- Experience with test cycle defect workflow is a must.
- Proven track of successfully leading test initiatives in large projects with 70 plus test particpants participants.
- Experience with compliance projects is an asset.
- Having experience on planning the testing of simulating real life scenarios to identify obstacles hidden on the details is desirable.
In addition to the above
- Team player with positive attitude
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure having to coordinate with a wide variety of stakeholders from IT and business
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and respond quickly to changes.
- High sense of responsibility, ownership and accountability is required.
- Ability to grasp quickly complex concepts and add value from day one
Some travelling might be required to Helsinki and Stockholm with primary location being Denmark.
Please apply before 8th o f July 2016 Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.