Senior Software Tester for Trading systems
The senior tester will be expected to be key driver in all aspects of the QA process including: Preparing of test cases, test data and test environments, plan and perform test execution and issue reporting.
You will be part of an agile team consisting of developers, business experts, and other testers
Your tasks will include:
- Test specification, test planning and functional test execution.
- Ensuring that functionality corresponds with the requirements through close dialog and coordination with business stakeholders.
- Being gatekeeper for ample quality and transparency around this in software deliveries.
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience in a complex software test environment from exploratory testing to system level testing.
- You are used to work in an agile style environment, Scrum or similar.
o software test management experience, but focus is on in-depth hands-on testing.
o strong analytical skills and the ability to break down complex tasks into tangible test cases.
o strong experience in all Windows platforms, knowledge of, and experience with SQL databases.
o good programming knowledge.
o a strong proactive, pragmatic and engaging approach in all you do.
o B.sc or M.sc. in an IT related education or other relevant IT education.
- You deliver on time and with high quality.
o be structured
o have strong multi-tasking skills.
o be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- It will be a big advantage if you are familiar with the investment banking sector.
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.