For our financial client in Copenhagen we are looking for a IT Project Manager.
The candidate will be part of a small team of project managers responsible for delivering IT infrastructure from Group IT to Core Banking.
Your tasks will include driving the ordering and delivery of workstation tools for development and test and related workstation services to the Core Banking Programme.
You will also look for and pursue improvements to the delivery processes and facilitate solutions to problems to secure a smooth delivery.
- are good at keeping several tasks in the air during a busy and at times hectic work day
- Take pride in supporting your colleagues
- Able to bridge and communicate with technical subject matter experts on one side and delivery oriented project members on the other side
- Able to navigate in a complex organisation
- A fast learner and have good analytical skills
- Knowledge about Agile methodologies
Furthermore, you have
- Good drive and a clear ‘can do’ approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English on a professional level
The main work location is Copenhagen, however, you will join a global organisation and some travelling will be required.
Experience from Scandinavian Banks would be an advantage.
Please contact me ASAP, thank you Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.