As part of establishing a new agile delivery setup in Credit & Capital we need a skilled product owner that can work together with the teams to ensure our team backlogs are refined and prioritised in close collaboration with our business partners.
The person will have a key role in taking overall goals and priorities towards the teams and optimising the value created every sprint. The person will work closely with management teams and business stakeholders and will be mandated to take decisions at team level.
We are searching for a person to fill this role permanently, but we need a consultant to attend to this responsibility for a period of 4-6 months until handover is secured.
- Drive process to discover and collect items for team backlog together with team
- Prioritisation of team backlog to align with overall objectives and business deliveries
- Refine items in team backlog in collaboration with team and business experts
- Stakeholder management and communication
Needed skills and experience:
- 10+ years in working with analysis and requirements within IT
- At least 3 years of experience in product owner role in scrum/agile teams
- Expert skills in agile analysis and specification
- Business knowledge and experience with retail banking and credit domain
- Experience from working in large enterprise organisations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to facilitate decision making and resolve conflicts
- Ability to quickly build up network and navigate organisation
Beneficial skills and experience Start:
7 måneder +
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.