- Take an active part in developing high level business goals, requirements and Business Architecture together with Business Architects
- Drive the development and documentation of high level Application, Technology and Transition architecture with Business-, Solution-, and Information Architects and involving a number of other stakeholders
- Guide and review mapping of the domain target architecture to existing applications in the different countries
- Support Product Owners in using the domain architecture for release and sprint planning
- Guide and review physical Solution Design by heading architecture deci-sion meetings in the Capital Efficiency IT Architecture Group
- Take an active part in architecture networks
- Support the Capital Efficiency Business CIO in idea maturation, portfolio planning, funding, cross domain coordination and communication tasks.
The domain has many stakeholders ranging from Developers, over Solution Ar-chitects to Product Owners and Business Specialists. It is important that you have the ability to to find the right level of communication to these various stakeholders.
It security Architect
Agile Methods (Scrum/FDD/XP/Crystal/DSDM)
BI Solution Architecture
Enterprise architecture & Process modelling
You cover the full business domain, so the skill to work with architecture on an abstract (logical) level is more important than understanding all details and tech-nologies. That said you should have an IT-foundation and an interest in technolo-gies that will enable you to understand, guide and review the work of more tech-nical architects.
You are a skilled driver and can coordinate the architecture work within the do-main. You have a deeply rooted understanding of how and when to use different architect roles and how they should work together in an agile set-up.
You can work independently, but at the same time you acknowledge the need for being a team player that don’t solve problems on your own.
You have experience in structuring and documenting architecture on a logical level as well as improving methods and ways of working.
You have experience with enterprise architecture, service-oriented architecture, agile development, business intelligence and datawarehousing. It is a must that you have experience from the financial industry. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.