We are looking for a senior tools developer to perform continuous analysis, implementation and maintenance of the entire tools infrastructure enabling fast development and integration of software.
The tasks are:
- Manage and develop tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and Artifactory so they fit together at the client.
- Maintain, improve, provide education on integration and release tools
- Provide highly available, scalable, automated and supported tools and services using technologies like Docker and Ansible
- Perform trouble shooting and support our engineers
- Drive continuous improvement of tools, infrastructure and methodologies
- Be a part of the open source communities of our tools
- Have the possibility to be an evangelist for your own ideas and changes
A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar)
Good knowledge in English, both written and verbal
Great knowledge and interest of tools and methodologies
Providing and implementing tools in a large scale organization
Scripting and automation (e.g. shell, Python, Perl)
NIce to have skills:
- Contribution to open source communities
- IT infrastructure (network, storage, configuration, deployment, virtualization)
- Embedded development in Linux
- Large scale software integration
- Linux distribution maintainer or similar
- Common tools for building open source software
- Experience in writing automated tests
3 months + extension
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.