We are looking for a world class Senior Infrastructure Architect.
The position will require approx. 10-20 days travelling per year.
General IT knowledge and responsibility:
- Be overall responsible for the infrastructure landscape and provide proper technical direction
- Own the Infrastructure Services IT Roadmap, capturing business demands and continued service improvements, with a clear understanding of value, scope, impact and cost
- Support and deliver on prioritization as well as budgeting of technical demands, with a clear understanding of value, scope, impact and cost
- Perform high level troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
Enterprise and technical architecture activities:
- Bridge the complex world of IT infrastructure to the complex world of the business needs
- Designing and implementing new infrastructure systems in alignment with the overall roadmap
- Establish target architectures, technology roadmaps, and decommissioning plans
Collaboration and communication activities:
- Provide management with overview and high level understanding.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to foster and implement business supporting best in class IT services
- Collaborate with the business and relevant architects in Group IT to define, develop and communicate value driven solutions for the core business
- Support Subject Matter Experts on the overall design with key focus on the day to day operation as well as the long term service lifecycle
- Participate in projects within Group IT, but also with other business units and external stakeholders.
This job requires a relevant education, preferably a technical academic education and/or corresponding experience from large scale organizations, which equip the candidate with the following skills:
- Understanding and experience with hybrid cloud solutions
- Knowledge about Microsoft public cloud solutions
- Microsoft server platform software skills
- Experience with system and network management
- Insigts into configuration and maintenance of operating systems services
- Knowledge of communications infrastructure
- Knowledge of industry standards and trends
- Project Management and ITIL framework
- Structured, thorough, methodical and analytic approach
- High communication skills
- Presentation skills on executive level, both verbal and written
- The capacity to cooperate across functions and the ability to work in teams
- Reliable and creating confidence both internal in Group IT and externally
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.