Our client is looking for a Hardware Engineer with leadership skills.
The cnadidate will be part of a team testing and simulating technical hardware built to very high quality and safety standards.
The primary responsibilities will be project management, hardware design, development, integration and testing.
The ideal candidate is a hardware engineer with several years' experience in hardware development.
The candidate shall be able to participate in any of the configuration and development efforts of the team, contributing to the entire hardware life-cycle, from analysis to design, implementation, documentation and testing, throughout deployment and maintenance.
The successful candidate will be given responsibility over major components of hardware solutions and new projects, in collaboration with the management and team colleagues.
The candidate shall be able to operate independently and meet the agreed deadlines as well as being proactive in sharing knowledge with the colleagues and in addressing potential project risks.
Essential Technical Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in the field of Hardware Design and Development.
- Project – and Team Leadership
- Solid hands-on hardware experience with discrete and power electronics, including design, assembly and test on a unit and system level
- Experience in analysing, designing and implementing efficient solutions when presented with an requirement specification
- Knowledge of modern development and design methods
- Fluency in both written and oral communication English
- Ability to thoroughly document your work
Secondary Technical Skills and Experience:
- Analog hardware development
- Digital hardware development
- OrCAD Schematic Capture & PSpice
- EMC and safety considerations
- Test setups and procedures
Experienced IT user (MS-office)
It will be considered an advantage if you also have any of the following:
- Knowledge of the Space – and/or Aerospace Industry
- Design for production, design to cost
- Production preparation and control
- Firmware development in VHDL
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.