Client is taking over a production company, which is currently using a custom made ERP-system, developed and supported by the selling organization. As main client has SAP template, the new company has to implement a slightly modified SAP Template.
Currently the project is in the state of running the Analysis phase . As the current Project Manager will be reallocated to another project , the client needs another Project Manager to take over and finalize this project.
The current plan is to roll out a production template, and adjust sales, finance and distribution processes to client Standards.
The Project Manager must have strong focus on planning, coordination, milestones, sub-contractors, leadership of project team, stakeholder management (all levels), executive reporting, risk management and communication.
- Native/ fluent in swedish & fluent in english
- Experience in roll out of variations of SAP Templates
- Experience in implementation of SAP in companies, where SAP has not been used before.
- Experience in convincing/ explaining the business of the importance of following new SAP Templates / Change Management.
- Understanding of production and warehouse templates.
- Knowledge / experience with supply chain and FMCG industry is preferred.
Project is currently based in Stockholm, but will subsequently be moved to Falköping, Sweden. Onsite presence:
4 days per week onsite presence in Falköping/Stockholm, Sweden is required with an option of 1 day re-mote (home office).
Moderate travel to other locations in Sweden and Denmark. Start:
4. may 2015
1 year + 6 months extension
Stockholm/ Falköping, Sweden
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.