Our client is is in the process of initiating a number of Information Security initiatives across the business.
As part of this a core team has been put in place consisting of a Security Delivery Director, a number of Project Managers and a number of Security Architects. This team works alongside the existing Information Security Team and the ITO teams to scope, design and manage the deployment of the solutions.
It has become necessary to expand this team with a Project Manager role.
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the delivery of major security initiatives during 2015. It is a very deliverables focused project and as such the PM will be expected to drive the project forward working to aggressive timelines and resolving resource and other conflicts when they arise.
Due to the value and importance of the project there will be a lot of focus from senior management, internal audit and external regulators and as such the project needs to be clinical in its administration and execution.
- Very strong Project Management skills with proven track record in delivering high value projects in IT or Information Security environments.
- Very strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, ensuring that the benefits of Information Security are clearly communicated and understood by Senior Business Leaders.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business language.
- Strong knowledge of financial management (budget, cost control and reporting).
- Inspirational and principled leadership – generating confidence and enthusiasm in others to work towards the delivery of the bank’s vision.
- Broad working knowledge of IT technologies (e.g. Desktop, Servers, Data Networking, Relational Databases).
- Experience of vendor relationship management with external product and service providers.
- Has a strong understanding of legislative/regulatory requirements.
3 months + extension
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.