We are seeking a support specialist with experience in the financial branch (trading).
As part of the team, you will be met with high demands for the quality and availability of our solutions, which we uphold in cooperation with the business stakeholders.
- Provide exceptional technical support to traders
- Have continuous focus on improving Equities IT processes and platforms:
o Analyze support requests for root cause, determine preven-tive actions and outline change recommendations;
o Capture details of support requests in our ticketing system;
- Spare with other developers within the team;
- Contribute to implementing, testing and deploying new features;
- Contribute to the strategic direction of Equities IT.
This is a hands-on role and includes operational responsibility for trading systems for market making, algorithmic trading, sales, risk and interfaces to markets, brokers and downstream systems.
- Excellent technical skills in C++ and Python (Java will be a bonus)
- Interest in the financial market
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fast learner and self-driven
- Ability to work irregular hours (7.30-18.30 on week days and a few week-ends/ year)
- Continuous focus on preparing and maintaining technical documentation and procedures
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical users and highly technical users
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Previous experience with trading environments/ systems would be an advantage
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.