ProData Consult A/S is an independent global award-winning IT Consultancy Company headquartered in Copenhagen Denmark. ProData Consult provides highly skilled external IT Consultants to the private and public sectors.
ProData Consult is expanding with a new office in Munich, Germany – and you will be part of the new team from day 1.
HR Recruiter / Resource Manager
ProData Consult is looking for an experienced and talented HR- & Resource Manager for our German subsidiary.
As an HR- & Resource Manager in ProData Consult, your primary task will be to find and attract professional IT consultants to our database and network for our many freelance IT positions. As HR- & Resource Manager you will find the right consultants for our client’s needs. The Sales manager will get the requirement from the client, and you will then help finding the perfect match for the project.
- Identify and contact new consultants using phone, e-mail and social media like LinkedIn, Xing etc.
- Search for consultants for specific requests received from the sales team.
- Advertisement for consultants.
- Asses if the profile fits the role, prepare the CV and negotiate rates.
- Maintain and expand existing consultant database.
- Interviews and Validation of Consultants.
- Create and or tailor CV’s.
- Forwarding of candidates to Sales
- Work with international assignments.
- Build relationships with IT consultants.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruiting/sourcing IT consultants.
- You are outgoing and have a high activity level.
- You are good at establishing and maintaining relationships.
- You are positive, persistent, independent and self motivating.
- A true detective, who can find anything.
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication, both German and English.
- You know Microsoft's office suite and preferably experience with CRM systems.
- You like to communicate and you have a genuine interest in people
- You like team work, and to work as a team.
Nice To have:
- You have successfully worked in an IT-consultancy agency before.
- You have a large network of freelance IT consultants.
- You have knowledge and conceptual understanding of IT in general.
- Working in a company with Scandinavian culture
- A job with a high degree of freedom with responsibility, where the tone is informal and collaborative form characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness.
- A job where you'll get to work with the best IT consultants and clients in Europe.
- Knowledgeable colleagues with great skills in sales of IT consultants.
- A dynamic company where you as an employee has a great opportunity to influence development.
- Good salary and bonus package including laptop, phone etc.
Work location will be at our office in the city center of Munich, Germany Start: