Quite extraordinary this is NOT a freelance position.
We are helping one of our great clients to recruit a software developer.
As one of our set-top box software developers you will participative actively in the development of new multimedia features for our interactive TV systems. You will play an active role in the specification and the technical architecture. You will then be in charge of prototyping and implementing the chosen design and take it through unit testing before release to our Quality Assurance team.
You will work in coordination with other developers both internal and external, in Denmark or abroad, to integrate your own code with external libraries (open-source or from Locatel suppliers) and deliver a complete solution in an efficient and timely manner. You will be asked to create project plans, keep them update and report on their progress.
- You have 5 to 10 years professional experience including
o 3 to 5 years in set-top box software development
o an experience in software project management
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or in electronic engineering
- You have full proficiency in C or C++, knowledge of python or other scripting languages would be a plus
- You have been working extensively with Linux in an embedded.
- You have a strong experience and deep understanding of multimedia and video playback and streaming
- Prior experience with Intel based platforms and ISMD would be a huge plus
- Good knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and is desired
- You work and communicate well in a team
- You are open minded and organized
- You speak English fluently and like to work in a multicultural environment
Soonest possible (latest 1st June)
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.