As part of this, you work closely with - and serve as link between - backend developers, digital designers, web architects and technicians and you continuously confer and exchange ideas with the other developers. As part of this, you participate in monthly meetings with stakeholders and peers to ensure common standards and alignment across the organisation.
A key challenge will be to transform a complex design concept into a working solution. Also, you need to be able to manoeuvre within a large organisation and a fast changing environment while consistently delivering high quality products that live up to our set standards.
- You could be a Multimedia Designer - or have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or similar
- You have extensive knowledge and experience working with HTML5 and CSS3
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken
- Structured and detail oriented
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
Latest 1. September
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.