The roles primary focus is to identify and resolve issues, communicate information about the issue/outage to IT management, project and delivery teams and business lines and coordinate the resolution as well as monitor and gather defined KPIs in order to report status for executive purposes.
You will collaborate with project managers, software developers and engineers, database administrators, configuration management administrators and quality assurance staff along all phases of the system development life cycle.
You will also be responsible for building close working relationships with IS delivery team, IS Service Management team and project and programmes as stakeholders across the Nordic, influencing them to make decisions in line with running efficient transition.
As Incident & Service Level Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the Incident Management process, including methodology, decision making, execution and process improvement.
You have the ability and power to push through changes by being independent, proactive and result-oriented.
You have previous experience from managing change and IT deliveries in a matrix environment.
Building effective relationships and communication are core values for you with solid leadership background in prior roles.
- Recent experience in incident management
- 5 – 10yrs in IT operational or business operations experience delivering, managing and improving service
- Excellent communication skills, people management and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Comprehensive experience of incident/crisis management principles and processes within a large institution
- Strong and demonstrated project management skills
- Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts
A relevant academic back-ground is desirable, and fluent written and spoken English is a must. The ability for innovative thinking with service quality, and its improvement, within limits of costs and business direction is a preferred qualification.
The role is Nordic, primarily based in Copenhagen, travelling will be required. Start:
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.