A new API based web infrastructure is being build, based on ASP.NET Web API and SignalR.
Initially the job involves creating the basic website structure, and building it out with documentation provided by the team. Another part of the assignment is to create a module, which can auto generate method and da
ta structure documentation on the basis of annotated C# classes in the framework.
As the project progresses you may help setup a closed developer support community and code repository on google/yahoo/github or some other community.
To be considered for this position, your profile must match, but not be limited to the following skill sets.
- At least 5 years of experience with SW development in the Microsoft domain.
- Experience with agile development methods (preferably SCRUM) is an advantage.
- Experience from the financial sector is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience writing technical documentation and how to best present the documentation.
- You take pride in your work, and in delivering solutions with a high quality.
- You want to work in a professional atmosphere focusing on continuous improvement.
- You can work independently and take full ownership of your assignments.
- You are a good team player, and you like to work closely together with skilled colleagues in a self-organizing team. You have the skills to take ownership for the team deliveries and be the technical lead.
- You have excellent English skills, both in speech and writing.
- Strong skills in Microsoft C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Ability to comprehend, communicate and document the architecture and design of a software component from a range of informational sources.
- Proficient and effective in Microsoft Visio.
- Knowledge about distributed architectures is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience working with and or setting up a tech community would be a plus.
5-6 months + extension
Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.