A recently launched project to:
establish a clear target and structure for the SharePoint content management solution
ensure transfer of existing information to the new platform according to our needs
establish the basis for employees to get the necessary training and information related to the new content management solution
The project team needs a senior Sharepoint developer to do the technical configuration (and possibly some development) for the project. A design criterion for the content management solution is that it shall mainly be based on standard out of the box functionality in Sharepoint 2013.
The consultant will work as part of the project team and in close connection with our Sharepoint architect. Estimated duration of the assignment is 10 weeks at full time and the subsequent 10 weeks at 50% time.
- Functional architectural competence within SharePoint 2013
- Must have a clear view on how to structure a site and site contents based on varying needs and requirements from different departments
- Must be able to advice on structuring metadata, filtering, folders/columns
- Administrative/configuration competence in SharePoint 2013 (mainly out of the box functionality)
- Must have been a main contributor in all aspects of several SharePoint roll out projects before and have several years of SharePoint experience
- Must be able to work independently and not rely on other technical SharePoint resources
- Must know how to configure document libraries (versioning, control, archiving, security, metadata vs. folders, content organizers etc.)
- Must know how to create workflows and document approvals
- Create site packages to roll out to multiple departments and sub-departments
- Publish reports/KPIs in SharePoint
- Design and usability competence (should be a specialized resource)
20 weeks (full time/part time)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.