To one of our customers we seek an experienced Full stack developer.
For our Data Lake project we are looking for an experienced full stack developer with a successful track record in data lake / big data projects. We are looking for a skilled and self-driven consultant to join an ambitious team delivering a highly profiled data aggregation and analysis project for our customer esearch.
The Data Lake platform runs on a Hadoop cluster (Hortonworks distribution), using PostgreSQL, Hive Metastore and Presto, and with processing pipelines built using Python and Airflow. Analytics tools sourced by the Data Lake include Tableau, SAS JMP, Excel, Jupyter Notebooks and APIs for scripting (e.g. using Python, R etc.).
- Agile and user story-driven approach
Required proven experience:
- Writing production quality and testable code (and the tests to go along with it)
- Database / SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite, Oracle, SQL-Server)
- Data analysis and scientific data visualization
- Analytical and structured
- Resilience to dynamic environment
- Big picture understanding with attention to details
- Experience working in an international enterprise
- Language: Danish (preferred) and English (required)
- Experience with molecular biology, pharma, life science industry
- Data science/data engineer background
- Experience with React, Ruby, Java, R, Solr / ES
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.