Automation Tester Profile required for assignment located in Stockholm/Sweden.
Within the Vizier program, a project is implementing a new pre-prod environment. The pre-production environment is to be handed over from Vizier to a central line organization called Test Environment Management Services, TEMS who is responsible for the management and the operations of the environment. In order to support the establishment of needed capabilities, governance and processes in TEMS a project is initiated within Vizier.
A part of the implementation has also been to create test scripts to verify the application updates. These scripts are at the moment somewhat unstable, both due to the environment and the framework used and we would need a resource that can go in and review the issues found and try to stabilize and improve in all ends within the limitations and requirements that exist, and also help us with reviewing code and the framework.
- Investigate automation issues and prioritize
- Implement, maintain and improve test automation frameworks;
- Proactively drive improvements to automated test coverage;
The ideal candidate for the role should have:
- Strong skills in Test Automation and frameworks;
- Previous working experience with HP QC/QTP and other test automation tools;
- Knowledge on test methodologies and processes
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Experience from Finance/Banking sector and banking applications is meriting;
- ISTQB foundation or equivalent certification is meriting.
Minst 5 års professionell IT-arbetslivserfarenhet.